International Commerce Group provides consulting services and representation to Food/Agricultural and General Merchandise Producers and Manufacturers in Brazil , North America and Asia.
International Commerce Group is a subsidiary of International Consulting Group, Inc.
Services include: Product Distribution, Business Representation, Due Diligence to qualify serious and capable buyers, New Market Penetration, Global Transaction Facilitation, Outcome Based Marketing Strategy within the context of exposure and profitability.
- Product Distribution
- Business Representation.
- Due Diligence to qualify serious and capable buyers
- Marketing Strategy to increase exposure and profitability
- New Market Penetration
- Global Transaction Facilitation
ICG VALUE PROPOSITION :
- Facilitate transactions between global buyers and sellers with a discriminating focus on competitive pricing, product quality and a process that begins and ends with total and highly responsive solution for the client.
- Provide Customized Approach for capacity building and business sustainability to Minority Entrepreneurs.
- Deliver Customized Approach for Innovative Urban Economic Development Projects.
TENETS OF VALUE PROPOSITION :
Experience: Thirty years of combined International Trading, Business and Economic Development experience.
Trust : A group of skilled, sophisticated and dedicated Associates who have developed long-term friendships and working relationships with our buyers throughout our target market.
Toll Position : Direct relationships with all distributors, producers and manufacturers.
Customer Focus : We do not engage in any transaction without fully understanding what the customer wants. We shape 'our ears to the sound of our customers' voice.